Wednesday 7 November 2018

Studio Light Industrial Range Samples by DT Lynda

Good afternoon folks. Well, actually there's nothing much good about it as it's pouring with rain outside. I should be walking my dogs but they look less than enthusiastic and so I thought I would pop by and share a quick post here instead with some of my samples for the next Luv Crafts shows on Hochanda. Jo will be back on screen on this Friday , the 9th November at 10am and 3pm with the brilliant Industrial range of stamps and dies from Studio Light. They are just fabulous for cards and projects for those tricky men in our lives.  She's also bringing some beautiful botanical stamps and dies. I'll pop back tomorrow with my samples for those. 


My first card is one for those that love motorbikes. I created the background paper myself with inks, and stamps from the range.  The bike itself was stamped and heat embossed and coloured with Studio Light markers.  To finish I added a sentiment, and some of the die cuts in silver before mat and layering. Really quick to do and very effective. 


My next project is a notebook. I just adore the light bulb dies. I painted the cover with Shimmer Magic, and stamped with Metallic Magic. The words were stamped and heat embossed on card and adhered over the top.  A unique book for those crafty barin waves we all have now and again!


My third project for today uses the hexagonal cog die set and Rusty Magic. If you love that vintage rusty texture then you really need this in your stash. It's so easy to use, dries mega fast and is all round awesome! Again I used the numbers background stamp on my card, with the train stamp coloured and fussy cut. To finish it off I cut the pile of suitcases stamp and added a Tim Holtz paper doll. 



That's all from me for now as the rain has stopped and the hounds are starting to look eager for a walk so I guess that's my cue to go. 

Don't forget to watch the shows if you can. If not then you could always record or get them on catch up afterwards via the Hochanda website.  You are also welcome to join our Facebook page Luv Crafts Crafting and Mixed Media Group and share your creations with us. We love to see what you have been making. 

Enjoy the rest of your week!

Lynda
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment