Tuesday 13 November 2018

Remember, remember.....

Hi everyone.
Hope you all had a really great bonfire night last monday.
We went to the fireworks display at our local park and I just love to listen to everyone  "oooohing and aaaahhhing" everytime the really big fireworks explode in the night sky!
I took lots of photos too so the time will come when I look at them for inspiration for colours and patterns which I might use in future projects.

Here's one of  my favourites!


Back to business!
This week has been, as usual, a busy one for us all.
Jo had her show on Hochanda last Friday, well, 2 shows actually, and we're now prepping for another show on the 26th.
Again, we will be using loads of amazing StudioLight products and I'm pretty sure we'll be having fun with them so make sure you pop it in your diaries - Monday November 26th :)

Be sure to follow this link HERE and have a mooch around the website where you can purchase all the goodies the DT uses and HERE to check out which Luv Crafts products are also available through the Hochanda website.

Here are a couple of cards which I made for last weeks show but you might not have caught them on TV!



For more inspiration do have a look round at all the DT's blogs and pages - they're listed on the right of this post!

Have a super safe and crafty week everyone!

Hugs n stuff
Lesley x


No comments:

Post a Comment