Tuesday 23 October 2018

Snow Globe fun!

Morning all!
Lesley here today to share another fab MDF snowglobe with you .
I think these are such fun to do and pretty quick to make so you could be gifting these for Christmas to just about anyone who needs a pretty snowglobe in their homes!

I used Shimmer Magic paints directly onto the mdf , (no need to prime with these!) in turquoise and antique gold, by dabbing it on with a sponge. The paints are so creamy you really don't need to use much at all.
To make the bauble, I used the same colours but I watered down the turquoise a little before adding the snow and the snowy hill using Luv Crafts Let It Snow 3d paste. I let this dry for a little while (about half an hour I think) . My reindeer is part of this set here and I coloured him with the antique gold shimmer magic paint. The whole thing was finished using a few items from my stash and a little of the silver shimmer magic.

All in all, a fun project and I think all of my future creations will have the shimmer magic paints in there somewhere! They're just so sparkly!


Wishing everyone a fun and crafty day :)

Lesley x

No comments:

Post a Comment