Tuesday 8 January 2019

HOCHANDA 2019!

Hi everyone.
Hope you're all well and getting back into the swing of things as the New Year starts in earnest.
Jo has her first shows of 2019 on hochanda tv tomorrow  (9th January) at 12 noon AND again at 4pm so be sure to tune in and grab some fab cardmaking kits and super duper adhesives (which we can't live without!) at great prices.

My new year has started well and my craft room is clean once again!
(I should have taken some pics!)

I've managed to find homes for all my Christmas stash which can stay hidden for as long as possible as far as I'm concerned as I think I've had enough of Christmas for now!!!
Isn't it surprising what you find when you actually tidy the room? I've found several mini dies which I thought were long since gone - usually by falling into the bin off my desk!

So, at last, the crafting can begin again and I hope you can all join in when Jo's on TV and, hopefully, get a little inspiration too.

Have a great evening

Hugs
Lesley x

No comments:

Post a Comment