Friday 14 December 2018

Almost Christmas!

Hi all!
Lesley here today with news that our Jo will be on Hochanda next Tuesday (18th) at 11am and 3pm with some super "Big Save" Bargains!
We've all been creating some gorgeous cards to share with you and hopefully to inspire you too.
Here's one I made earlier, and you might notice how pretty it is, which is different for me, but it's made so much easier and fun when using the fab StudioLight 3d die-cut books!


I hope everyone is getting ready for Christmas and for Santa's visit. I'm absolutely nowhere near yet but it usually all comes out ok in the end!

Have a fun and crafty weekend
            Lesley x

1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous, I'm not normally a lover of pink, but this is gorgeous. All my cards have been made and posted, and as far as pres's go, everyone wanted money - so easy peasy lol. Looking forward to the shows on Tuesday xx

    ReplyDelete