Monday 15 October 2018

Super Sleigh!

Hi all!
Lesley here today with a little post showcasing the Festive Sleigh by LuvCrafts.
Jo was on Hochanda last monday demo'ing some lovely products including the fab MDF snowglobe , Bauble Tree, and, of course, the Festive Sleigh .
If you missed the show, which also had oodles of other goodies on to decorate these items with, then just follow this link here!
Along with our Design Team, I created a Bauble Tree and a snowglobe but I just hadn't had time to make the sleigh so, this weekend, I decided to get stuck in and do it!

I started by dabbing on a layer of white puff paste which, when heated with a heat gun, puffs up and gives the surface a bobbly texture!
Onto this  I added Chalky paint - a mixture of blue and white sponged on top and finished with lots of dabs of Shimmer Magic in silver.
For the snow along the surfaces, I squeezed on some Let it Snow paste.



Et Voila! There we have it.

I created the embellishments with white cardstock painted with some leftover blue and silver paint and some just from white card then I made some little gift boxes to pop into the sleigh for fun!

Hope you like what you see and, if you follow the links to the products above, you'll find great prices on really great products...so, have fun and have a fabulous crafty week!

Hugs
Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment